We gathered this morning to have brunch together at Portage Bay. It was a lovely day in Seattle and a lovely day to share a meal with PAD members in the patio!
Everyone had a blast at the Clothing Sale on Tuesday! Thank you so much to everyone that came by to support. It was so fun to have local families, UW students, and visitors from across the world come and shop for a great cause. All the proceeds will be donated to the Downtown Emergency Services Center as a part of PAD's philanthropy efforts.
THE FANTASTIC LEGAL PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS WE WERE ABLE TO HOST THIS QUARTER INCLUDED...
- J. Michael Diaz Assistant U.S. Attorney Civil Rights Division
- Jessica Wolfe ACLU
- Mathiew Le Assistant Dean of Admissions & Financial Aid UW Law
The mentorship pairings were revealed at tonight's meeting!
Volunteering at the Downtown Emergency Seattle Center's newest location, Estelle on its opening day!
THE SPECTACULAR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS WE WERE ABLE TO HOST THIS QUARTER INCLUDED...
- Mike Fink Fmr. SVP Starbucks and Attorney for Washington State AG UW Division
- Lisa Castilleja UW Law
- Brad Evens Bucklin Evens PLLC
This fall, we started volunteering at the Downtown Emergency Service Center.
The wonderful legal professionals and students we were able to host this quarter included...
- Attorney Thomas Grohman Lane Powell
- Attorney Martha Sandoval Perkins Coie
- Attorney Jim Dugan Microsoft
- Attorney Holly Nguyen Oculus VR
- Attorney John Devlin Lane Powell
- Catalina Saldivia Lagos UW Law
- Michelle Saucedo UW Law
- Rebecca Sweeney UW Law
- Jabu Diagana UW Law
- Professor Theo Myhre UW Law
Some of the generous professionals we were able to host this quarter included...
- Attorney Hickory Gateless Center for Children and Youth Justice
- Attorney Robert Flennaugh The Law Office of Robert Flennaugh II, PLLC
- Harrison Owens Washington State Court of Appeals
- Attorney Tom Woods Assistant United States Attorney
- Mathiew Le Admissions, UW Law Assistant Dean of Admissions & Financial Aid UW Law
Phi Alpha Delta is RECHARTERED at the University of Washington!
In the Spring of 2015, we were able to hold the first of many more intiations to come for Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity at the University of Washington. On this sunny day in Seattle, the founding class of 26 members were intiatied by our wonderful alumni. A new and beautiful chapter for the brothers and sisters of PAD has officially began and we'd love to thank all who have supported us throughout the chartering process. And a special thank you to @Jacqueline Ma for taking our wonderful pictures!